Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   PP - Polish Peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=57715)

yellowii 12-11-2020 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laughingbeast (Post 2883567)
They talk quite a lot and I'm lazy to translate it all. But they mention that they are going to complete a last task and are going to piss from the bridge.
So I guess that was part of some challenge.

are the subtitles to lovewetting/my wdgirls/power pissing/mydrunkenstar accurate or written to placate anglophone audiences?

laughingbeast 12-11-2020 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowii (Post 2883756)
are the subtitles to lovewetting/my wdgirls/power pissing/mydrunkenstar accurate or written to placate anglophone audiences?

Well, because I'm Czech, I don't care much about Czech subtitles. I don't remember exactly the quality of the subtitles in the series you mention.

But if I remember, for example, series like CzechAmateurs or CzechMegaSwingers (also contain peeing scenes sometimes), those subtitles usually don't look like the work of a professional translator, but the meaning of the text usually corresponds more or less.
The protagonists' speech in these videos is often slang, which is difficult to translate into English so that it sounds good.

peevoyeur09 12-13-2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowii (Post 2883756)

This is off topic in this thread. But yes, they are accurate.

Funke 12-21-2020 10:09 AM

Wow, what a fantastic find! I really appreciate you shared this one :) Thank you!

Funke 12-23-2020 06:58 AM

At first I didn't even know it was Polish but after a hint in the other thread I need to share it here as well :) Grab the link to the post :)

Peeing on a lobby floor in Poland

ddnpmm 12-31-2020 08:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
https://www.fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polsk...gu/jm20210.amp

Unfortunately censored

Funke 01-10-2021 10:38 AM

Nice one, just like the previous post :) Thank you guys for your contributions!

I'm pretty sure, by the way, that there is a lot of similar photos / videos but it's not so easy to find any.

However, I am completely sure that I've seen fragment of an "Rodacy w akcji" episode (Polish TV show; every episode was a compilation of people doing nasty things on CCTV, e.g. fighting, destroying something, polluting etc.) in which there was a female peeing scene. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find the exact number of the episode since I spotted it by accident while switching channels.

Anyway, if there was a peeing scene in one part of the series, we can assume, that there is probably some more such a stuff in other ones :) Hope someone of us will be lucky enough to find it and post here ;)

pissfanpl 01-10-2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funke (Post 2923172)
Nice one, just like the previous post :) Thank you guys for your contributions!

I'm pretty sure, by the way, that there is a lot of similar photos / videos but it's not so easy to find any.

However, I am completely sure that I've seen fragment of an "Rodacy w akcji" episode (Polish TV show; every episode was a compilation of people doing nasty things on CCTV, e.g. fighting, destroying something, polluting etc.) in which there was a female peeing scene. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find the exact number of the episode since I spotted it by accident while switching channels.

Anyway, if there was a peeing scene in one part of the series, we can assume, that there is probably some more such a stuff in other ones :) Hope someone of us will be lucky enough to find it and post here ;)

check player.pl. i remember two situations when polish girls are peeing in this tv show. the best was the blonde who pissed in the day behind the car (it was an audi a4), daaaamn...

trambone 01-12-2021 12:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pissfanpl (Post 2923290)
check player.pl. i remember two situations when polish girls are peeing in this tv show. the best was the blonde who pissed in the day behind the car (it was an audi a4), daaaamn...

s05e04
The second scene with high squat is nice too.

pisserx 01-12-2021 01:25 AM

that IS a pretty nice squat

does anyone have the actual video/mp4 saved?