Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   PP - Polish Peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=57715)

Johny_Johnson 01-12-2021 02:16 PM

funny :D

I think this is funny :D

ddnpmm 01-13-2021 07:15 AM

Another CCTV video:

Funke 01-13-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddnpmm (Post 2927074)
Another CCTV video:

https://youtu.be/a0plB8lgdpA

This one is great! Very similar to the one I described in one of my first posts in this thread since the two girls there were peeing right on the pavement as well :)

Thanks for the screenshots and the exact episode to trambone, however, I know there was another peeing scene. A group of young people have been walking down the street when girl decided she has to pee and went away to some bushes around a park they were passing by. All seen by a CCTV camera... Maybe I'll be able to find it, but it's not going to be an easy one :P

PeePeeper2 01-13-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddnpmm (Post 2927074)
Another CCTV video:

https://youtu.be/a0plB8lgdpA

Saved
:

vperson 01-18-2021 12:03 PM

Very nice job!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funke (Post 2881511)
Hi guys!

Inspired by that fantastic thread with Italian girls peeing I thought that maybe we have here someone from Poland or at least someone who has pictures of girls peeing taken in that country?

Of course, videos would be much appreciated as well, however, it's not so easy to find any. I know there was one some time ago showing two girls peeing right on the sidewalk while their colleague waited a little further on the right, just beside "Ruch" (it's Polish chain of little stores with press and so).

Anyway, I'm posting below three examples. The second one is taken behind "Ruch" like the one (not the same) in the video I mentioned. Third one is part of a bigger series you probably know from the net and this forum, however, I do not have the rest of the photos (I know it's in Poland because of the text on the sign).

Very nice job, Funke! Do you think that these girls could be the sellers from this small store? At least the first one. Usually in these kind of shops there aren't toilets inside and sometimes the women who work there are forced to hold it or to find a secluded spot to pee.

Funke 01-18-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vperson (Post 2933989)
Very nice job, Funke! Do you think that these girls could be the sellers from this small store? At least the first one. Usually in these kind of shops there aren't toilets inside and sometimes the women who work there are forced to hold it or to find a secluded spot to pee.

No, no, I just wrote about a video I've watched few years ago. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find it now, even though I've tried to many times. Maybe someone here has a copy or will be more lucky than me and that's why I described the situation as accurate as I could :)

And as for your question, no, they were two regular girls, probably a little drunk considering their behavior, who walked with one or two guys (I can't remember exactly, haven't paid much attention to them ;) ). At some point they just squatted down and peed on the pavement while the guy / guys were waiting beside the "Ruch" shop. It was an excellent video for me and I even downloaded it at the time but I replaced my computer since then and now it's gone...

xyzni 01-19-2021 08:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funke (Post 2934021)
No, no, I just wrote about a video I've watched few years ago. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find it now, even though I've tried to many times. Maybe someone here has a copy or will be more lucky than me and that's why I described the situation as accurate as I could :)

And as for your question, no, they were two regular girls, probably a little drunk considering their behavior, who walked with one or two guys (I can't remember exactly, haven't paid much attention to them ;) ). At some point they just squatted down and peed on the pavement while the guy / guys were waiting beside the "Ruch" shop. It was an excellent video for me and I even downloaded it at the time but I replaced my computer since then and now it's gone...

Do you mean this video?

Funke 01-20-2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xyzni (Post 2935144)
Do you mean this video?

Man! If I could, I would have not only pressed the button "thank you" here, on the forum, but also brought you a nice mug of beer for that find! This is exactly the video I was talking about and you really made my day posting it :D

BTW, do you guys know, what would be the best method for posting a video mentioned here before (the one concerning Rodacy w akcji show) which I was able to obtain but, unfortunately, only by recording my screen and because of that it's almost 200 MB? I do not have an account on fileboom, megaupload or so and, to be honest, I'm not willing to set any. However, I'd like to share the video somehow, so any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

yellowii 01-20-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funke (Post 2936604)
Man! If I could, I would have not only pressed the button "thank you" here, on the forum, but also brought you a nice mug of beer for that find! This is exactly the video I was talking about and you really made my day posting it :D

BTW, do you guys know, what would be the best method for posting a video mentioned here before (the one concerning Rodacy w akcji show) which I was able to obtain but, unfortunately, only by recording my screen and because of that it's almost 200 MB? I do not have an account on fileboom, megaupload or so and, to be honest, I'm not willing to set any. However, I'd like to share the video somehow, so any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Instead of recording your screen, use youtube-dl

dziwak222 01-27-2021 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New picture from Warsaw in Poland