Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Self made voyeur photos and videos (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Through the Window (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=63189)

beliar23 12-18-2022 05:09 AM

Through the Window

1 Attachment(s)
So, I was staying at an Airbnb, minding my own business, having a smoke on the balcony. And I noticed that the folks in the condo perpendicular to mind liked to go about things with the curtains wide, wide open. And I further noticed that the angle I happened to have was pretty fantastic. And then... I noticed the woman of the couple had quite a slim tight body.

beliar23 12-18-2022 05:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The curtains on the bedroom windows were closed. But one night they started to play around a bit right there in the living room for all to see.

beliar23 12-18-2022 05:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The angle wasn't totally perfect (but close to it.) But I realized if I reached my arms far across the balcony I could see just a bit more- in this clip, the difference between seeing her face and not.

Anyway, if this is of interest to you, please leave a thanks, as apparently I need 50 of those before I can perv on y'all's stuff more :D

Leave a comment if you'd like more... it's a bit of a pain because I'm working with a big HD file so I need to manually slice it into tiny chunks to be able to post here, but if enough people are interested I'll do some more.

highoctane 12-18-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beliar23 (Post 3766127)
The angle wasn't totally perfect (but close to it.) But I realized if I reached my arms far across the balcony I could see just a bit more- in this clip, the difference between seeing her face and not.

Anyway, if this is of interest to you, please leave a thanks, as apparently I need 50 of those before I can perv on y'all's stuff more :D

Leave a comment if you'd like more... it's a bit of a pain because I'm working with a big HD file so I need to manually slice it into tiny chunks to be able to post here, but if enough people are interested I'll do some more.

Yes would definitely love the whole vid.

airplanesguy 12-18-2022 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beliar23 (Post 3766127)

Please do, I also would love to watch the whole thing! You were so lucky!

beliar23 12-19-2022 05:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi y'all, thanks for the thanks and nice comments, so I'm uploading another clip here. Now we get a bit spicier :D

RES20CUE 12-19-2022 11:45 AM

Yes definitely please keep them coming!!!

highoctane 12-19-2022 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beliar23 (Post 3767413)
Hi y'all, thanks for the thanks and nice comments, so I'm uploading another clip here. Now we get a bit spicier :D

You are a God

jackett 12-23-2022 10:34 PM

Fantastic

foxlifee 01-04-2023 11:27 PM

cant wait to see more :)