Thread: New Content
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peevoyeur09 View Post
These small cameras are crap. I used to use a standard action cam, GoPros are big but Sony AS-200 is slimmer and the quality is the same. Just get or borrow such a $300-$400 action cam, learn ho to use it , stick a piece of black tape over the red LED light if there's any. Set a high bitrate and use a big (micro)SD card. I don't think a powerbank is necessary, the camera will record 80-120 minutes and it's important to keep everything small. Then just stick the camera inside some dark paper box or a washing powder bag or something and connect to the cam using your smartphone to make sure the angle and picture are good. Minutes before the woman arrives just go to the toilet, switch it on and then pray she will have to use the toilet at least once in the next 80-90 minutes. I've done this about 10 times and it always worked.

If you get caught your personal life will be fucked. Once a friend kept looking straight at the box with the camera but she didn't suspect anything so she didn't see the camera although the lens was just 1-2 centimeters from the hole in the box. But if the inside of the box is black and the cam is also covered by a black tape she won't see anything.
Thanks for the advice dude. Do you have any examples of your work and/or pics of your setup?