All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Original photos and videos made by members of forum > Self made voyeur photos and videos

Old 02-21-2022, 10:24 PM

Default Church Upskirts/ Event Upskirts - Women of all colors

This is my first post. When I retired a few years ago from my job as a maintenance technician at a diaper plant I never thought I would work again. However, I ended up getting hired part time at a rather large establishment due to some volunteer work I did to help improve their electrical grid so they could hook up a new generator to power some of their essential services during natural disasters.

Since that time I have continued to work at the establishment mostly as a volunteer handyman for them fixing everything from their plumbing to building out additional ADA compliant ramps. I have to be very careful with what I show and how much I show because the venue could possibly be identified. However, I am a longtime voyeur and didn't expect to be in a situation like this, but I can tell you I am in a perfect setup and I finally wanted to share with you all some of the great opportunities this job provides.

The place holds multiple events throughout the year and although COVID has slowed down the regular weekly services right now, I have quite a bit of material from previous years to share. Let's just say my position at the establishment has provided me the opportunity to be in very close proximity to lots of well to do ladies wearing their nice and expensive skirts and dresses and not give a thought to the fact that there may be someone taking in a view from below.

I plan to share some of those views with you shortly, but this first set of voyeur material comes from about four years ago. It was not planned and was very risky, but turned out to be something I will never forget. The establishment was trying to add to their outreach capability and I had worked to make one of the small buses wheelchair compliant by adding a motorized ramp. For the first few weeks they allowed me to pick up those elderly and senior members who utilized a wheelchair and needed a ride each week so if anything went wrong I could repair or modify it to work.

About a month into it, I was sent to the residence of a black couple who were well heeled members and leaders in the establishment who had a niece (two brothers were members of establishment and the younger brother's daughter was getting baptized) that was getting baptized at the establishment.

The husband's mom (grandmother) and sister (aunt) had flown from out of town to attend the baptism service and was staying with the older brother and his wife. The grandmother required a wheelchair and the black couple had scheduled a wheelchair pickup for her to attend the service several weeks in advance.

I always arrive early because it takes time to load and get strapped in so I went to the door and knocked as I didn't know if everyone was up and didn't want to wake everyone up if not needed. The sister finally came to the door and I introduced myself and she told me she was finishing getting her mom ready and that it would be a few more minutes.

She then told me that her sister in law (lady that lived there) was in the great room and pointed me in the direction of where the lady was at. At that point, I started walking toward the great room as I thought she was expecting me. I was completely wrong. As I walked toward the great room and went to turn the corner I stopped in my tracks. I stopped because the lady was bent over at the waist removing the packing from the wheel chair they had bought and was just opening.

From my viewpoint all I saw was a very short thin black ruffled edge nightgown that was hiked way way up and a very nicely butt with no panties in sight. I didn't think I would be able to get any pictures because the lighting wasn't the best in the room and I knew once she realized I was there she would be much more careful. However, with her back and butt to me I decided to step back out of the room and get my camera phone on and had the opportunity to walk quickly just behind her as I finally entered the room fully. Not much on the pictures for this one, but you get a snapshot of the moment. More to come, but I thought I would start with this one.

She is a nice looking brown skin black lady probably in her late 30's. I had seen her before at the church, but I didn't know her personally. When she saw me she quickly greeted me, straightened up and pulled her shirt down and apologized for them being late and told me she didn't realize unpacking the wheel chair would require removing the wrappings as well. She was very careful from that point on and I couldn't get anymore views, but I had already seen everything. She played it off very well and never gave into the fact that she was wearing her blouse only. When I see her now, I always wonder what her and her husband would think if they knew I had seen her bent over exposing everything.
Attached Images

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to retired68 For This Useful Post:
buttcanteen (02-05-2023), call_forward (02-23-2022), checkitout (02-05-2024), dali (03-19-2022), fapfreediet (02-22-2022), haldiyarri (10-17-2023), Hitnrun8900 (02-08-2024), Inquisitor987 (02-02-2024), JackNapier (10-08-2023), kalumalu (03-25-2022), kbkg75 (04-06-2023), krfs99 (10-15-2023), LSRUTST (05-25-2024), mudrunner1 (02-22-2022), observer (03-11-2022), Peep My Wife (02-22-2022), potatohead55 (05-22-2022), prophets_choice (02-21-2022), Ro8000 (02-02-2024), tassadar69 (03-03-2022), Tinyrambo33 (02-22-2022), xxxMaximxxx (02-22-2022)

Old 02-21-2022, 11:59 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 4,973 Times in 722 Posts

Congratulations for this awesome work and thanks for these many details. This is what I call a peach.

Old 10-06-2023, 10:46 AM

Default Nursing Home Pick Up - Paid in Full

Here is another Sunday morning view. This one was too easy. I had been called one Sunday morning to help some church members as they needed a parent picked up from their home and dropped off at the nursing home as they didn't want the parent to stay at the house by themselves while they went to church.

I arrived to pick up the parent from the home. As I pull up the black lady that lives there comes to the door. I get my ramp setup and I help the lady in the wheelchair out of her daughter's house and up into the van via the ramp. As I get the lady in the van her daughter brings out her bag and her purse. I go back inside to get the portable ramp we had used to get the lady out the house and am getting ready to put the ramp back in, but I see her daughter has decided otherwise.

The daughter had decided to get up into the van to put the items on the back seat and then had started talking to her mom about money.

Typically, this would not be that unusual, but in this case the daughter was wearing a light colored nightgown that was very short and loose. I had noticed this as soon as I arrived and never thought she would give the show she gave, but I kept my phone close just in case.

As luck would have it as she decided to go thru her mom's purse to get money to pay me for picking her up. As she did this her gown left nothing hidden, but the dark brown skin women never seemed to give me a thought as her back was to me as she showed a well toned and firm bare ass.You can see her going thru the purse on the pictures and apparently this completely consumed her modesty.

After a minute or so she hugged her mom, gave her some money and came back down off the van and thanked me. Her mom gave me the money when I dropped her off, but her daughter had already paid me in full with the oblivious show she had provided of all she had to offer.
Attached Thumbnails
nursing home 16.JPG  

nursing home 22.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to retired68 For This Useful Post:
bennyb1 (10-08-2023), BitingBullet99 (10-08-2023), BustyWifeXXX (10-06-2023), checkitout (02-05-2024), Culluket (02-03-2024), dali (10-10-2023), Daniel98432 (10-06-2023), Hitnrun8900 (02-08-2024), Inquisitor987 (02-02-2024), JackNapier (10-08-2023), jakobmuster (10-06-2023), kalumalu (05-25-2024), kbkg75 (05-27-2024), krfs99 (10-15-2023), Lustknabe (10-06-2023), observer (10-10-2023), Ro8000 (02-02-2024), swan007 (10-10-2023), tassadar69 (10-16-2023)

Old 02-02-2024, 01:39 AM

Got more?

You got good technique. Will get better over time. Wise move not showing faces too.

Old 05-21-2024, 09:40 PM

Default Tables Re-(Turned) - Karma

This one was different as it was not a morning pick up in the accessible van for service. As I mentioned previously, I often provided handyman work and other odd jobs for the church trustee staff. In this case, I had been called by one of the older church trustees as he needed someone to go to the house of some non-members who had borrowed church owned tables and chairs for a kid's birthday party at their home.

The church policy typically did not support non-members being able to borrow church equipment, but the non-members had a kid that the church had started picking up for their church's kids outreach program and the trustee had allowed the parents to utilize the tables because of that. The church was trying to be nice to gain members.

That was a mistake because you have little control over non-members and this came back to be a issue because after the birthday party on that Saturday afternoon the non-members texted the trustee on Saturday night to tell him they no longer had access to the truck they had picked the tables up with. Therefore, they could not return the tables and chairs back to the church on Saturday night as they had agreed to.

However, the church needed the tables and chairs for Sunday school classes the next morning so the trustee called me upset and not wanting to deal with them anymore and asked if I would go pick up the tables and chairs that night. Therefore, I went to pick up the tables and chairs that night.

When I arrived I saw the tables and chairs setup under a open carport next to a white siding house that was the same address the trustee had provided. I pulled in the driveway, got out and went and knocked on the door. No one came to the door.

I waited and knocked again and no one came. The lights were off at the house and it was after 9:00 p.m. so I decided I would just pack up the tables and chairs and head back to drop them off. That was a huge mistake.

As soon as I dropped my tailgate and started to fold one of the tables down a dark skin black man came to the carport door, opened the door and came out wearing wrinkled light colored cargo shorts, no shirt and no shoes. He said he saw me on their camera and thought I would leave until I backed up in their driveway.

He was hollering as he asked what I was doing and I told him I was there to pick up the table and chairs. He told me no one had told them anyone was coming to pick up the items and told me to wait as he needed to go wake up his girlfriend and see if she knew about the items being picked up as she was the one who had handled reserving the items.

When he came back out he had put on a light colored t-shirt and said she would be out shortly as she was going to come out and talk to me as she had been the one who worked with the church to borrow them. She came to the door completely disheveled. She was angry and said that no one from the church had given her any notice that anyone would be picking the items up and that they had made plans to return them on Sunday. She said that she was tired as she had hosted a birthday party and had been up all day and I had woke her up.

She was very unaccommodating as I was standing under the carport and she was talking to me on the other side of the carport door. She said she had to confirm with the church office because she needed to make sure I was approved to pick up the tables and chairs and that she had reserved them thru the church office. At that point, I realized it was because I was a older white male and she did not associate me with attending the church and they thought I was trying to steal the tables and chairs.

I finally got her to calm down when I reminded her of the church trustee name and the fact he had called me. She knew him as he had been picking up her son for the kids church outreach program. She then indicated she had texted him a little earlier as she could not reach anyone at the church, but had his contact. She said she had not received anything back from him before she went to sleep and indicated she had not checked her phone to see if he had responded back.

Both of their attitudes changed at that point and she went to get her phone to see if the trustee had responded. When she returned she said he had not responded to her text, but that she was calling him. She called him and he picked up. When he picked up she started talking to him and then she opened her carport screen door that she had been standing behind and waved for me to come inside and talk to the trustee as she was now smiling.

At that point, I was less concerned about talking to the trustee and more focused on what she was wearing. She was a dark brown skin black lady probably in her late 20's. She wasn't the best looking as she had her hair pulled back and had obviously been sleep. However, she was a nicely proportioned thick legged black woman wearing a strapless polka dot silk material short nighty that I am certain she only wore around her home. She also had a nice tattoo on her right leg.

I talked to the trustee and he apologized for the miscommunication. He wanted to speak back to them to provide them with a apology and to give them direction on how to leave a message at the church office in the future.

I handed her the phone back and then pulled out my phone. I could have went back outside at that time to start putting the tables and chairs in my truck, but it was evident she didn't have on a bra and I didn't know if she had anything else on under that nighty. Sine I had been given access inside her house the adrenaline hit and I decided to see if I could get a view under the nighty as she and her boyfriend were now speaking on speakerphone with the trustee.

This one was much more difficult and I had to be very patient as the boyfriend was there and walking around. As you can see one of the photos he was standing right behind her. As they got on the speakerphone he moved beside her and they focused on the phone.

As they focused on talking to the trustee I was focusing on positioning my phone up the back of her nighty as it was loose and wide. She was completely engaged in the conversation with the trustee and her boyfriend was as well. They eventually hung up the phone and by that time I had put my phone back in my pocket. They apologized again and thanked me for coming to pick the items up.

At that time I had no idea how my photos had turn out. It was hard with her boyfriend being there. Me and her boyfriend went back outside and packed up the items and on my way back I looked at the pictures. Let's just say I needed a napkin as the pictures will show a nice plump brown no panties butt. She was walking around with nothing under that nighty right beside me. I guess it was all Karma as she had initially been so angry. Maybe it was her way of thanking me.

Apologies again for the blurring of their house and her tattoo, but it is a necessity to keep identification as hidden as possible. I had never seen her before and I have not seen her again, but I do know her name as it was on her tattoo.
Attached Thumbnails
3016.JPG  

3003.JPG  

3004.JPG  

3020.JPG  

3001.JPG  

3011.JPG  

3015.JPG  

3007.JPG  

3013.JPG  

evnet j4.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to retired68 For This Useful Post:
JackNapier (05-22-2024), jenwo (05-27-2024), kalumalu (05-25-2024), kbkg75 (05-27-2024), LSRUTST (05-25-2024), observer (05-24-2024), tassadar69 (05-24-2024)

Tags
upskirt, voyeur