All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 05-01-2024, 09:55 AM

Default Is anyone a video/photo editing expert who can improve dark videos?

I have a couple voy videos of a hot college student with huge tits but unfortunately it was shot in some poor lighting conditions so it's hard to see perfectly. It's not completely pitch black, there is light, but not all over the video. I was able to improve it a bit with things like CapCut but I'm no expert and maybe someone here could help.... if so pm me your telegram or something and maybe we can chat

Old 05-04-2024, 03:30 AM

Default idk but do you consider AI reconstruction?

i know guys use AI to reconstruct or re-upscale, redefine pixelated or blurred photos., but most apps are paid, i haven't found that is free

Old 05-12-2024, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimShady2022 View Post
I have a couple voy videos of a hot college student with huge tits but unfortunately it was shot in some poor lighting conditions so it's hard to see perfectly. It's not completely pitch black, there is light, but not all over the video. I was able to improve it a bit with things like CapCut but I'm no expert and maybe someone here could help.... if so pm me your telegram or something and maybe we can chat
Any video app that allows you to control Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness and Shadows will get the video to its limit. Generally, this you should be using a high powered/high lumen IR light if recording in the dark.