All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

Default Neighbours Swimming Pool.

We have had few days of dry sunny weather last week, and so my neighbour and her two kids have tidied their back garden and on Friday afternoon/evening started to set their pool up, it is about the size of a large car,(looking down onto my drive beside it) they had blow it up and the fill it with a holes-pipe.
And so on Saturday we had thunder and lightning and rain all day.
When I came home on Sunday about noon they were all in the garden, the two kids in the pool and mother in a summer dress sitting on a lounger. As the afternoon went on they were joined by another female also in a summer dress.
As the evening went on the kids must gone in and the two females were left by the pool drinking wine, the mother had her dress tucked into her knickers and was sitting on the side of the pool with her legs in the water, after a bit of a laugh the other one removed her dress and was in bra and knickers she got into the pool, her bra went see-though, (could not see if her knickers did due to the water glare).
Later about 10pm they were getting a little noisy so I look out as the one in the bra was standing in the pool, (and yes the knickers had got see-though so I could see all of her bun checks), the mother was saying do it, do it. With that she stepped out of the pool and pulling her knickers to the side squatted and peed on the grass, with her back to my, but I could not see any detail as I was three floor above them, when done she stood up pulling her knickers back into place and stepped back into the pool.
No more excitement after that.