All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur photos and videos hosted on other sites > MILF and Mature amateur women videos

Old 05-18-2024, 04:46 AM

Thanked 1,029 Times in 980 Posts
Default Bbw Natasha Sweet (the Sweetest Bang-Bang)

Bbw Natasha Sweet (the Sweetest Bang-Bang)

Natasha Sweet, Stanley Johnson

It's a rare tits and ass man who can get enough of the delectable and aptly named XL Girl Natasha Sweet. Stanley Johnson can't. He hasn't wrapped Natasha's gigantic hangers over his face or stuffed his mouth with her world-class nipples.
Natasha sits on Stanley's lap and bounces her tits in her hands to show him the things to come. She checks his compass and feels it pointing north. It would be an insult to this beauty if it weren't.
Stanley rubs his face all over Natasha's boobs and comes from behind her to feel her magnificent pillows in his hands and sink his fingers into her velvety breast flesh. He whips off his pants within milliseconds, like you would in his place, and Natasha eagerly pops his cock in her pretty mouth for a loud, lip-smacking sucking and licking.
Alternating between fucking Natasha's gorgeous mouth and her soft, floppy tits, Stanley is having the time of his life. He then fucks her pussy on the couch until he cums on her tits.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.48 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:26:18

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BBW_Natasha Sweet (The Sweetest Bang-Bang).mp4
DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Old 05-19-2024, 06:48 AM

Default BBW Dazey Kakez - Dazey Kakez Meets Majiik Montana

BBW_Dazey Kakez - Dazey Kakez Meets Majiik Montana

Release Year: 03.03.2023
Genre: Big Belly, Voluptuous, Interracial, Brunette, Blowjob, Curvy, Big ass, Chubby, Natural tits, Hardcore, BBW, Big Tits
Cast: Dazey Kakez

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 649.8 MB
Duration: 00:29:06
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

PM4pVY2rIUH2Dzp3v5EH.mp4

Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM

Default Big tits Angie Bravo - Love Me, Love My Tits

Big tits_Angie Bravo - Love Me, Love My Tits

You know her, you love her. Angie Bravo aka AngieFoxxyLove on the web-the girl who puts the bra in Bravo.
"It's me again, Angie Bravo," says the young bra-stretching, boob-bouncing cutie. "Come with me. Today we are going to have a great time. I hope you like how I dressed for you. I chose this outfit especially for you. I know you like short skirts and a low neckline."
Angie knows us better than we know ourselves.
"If I masturbate, I like to masturbate with vibrators. I did it very often until I became addicted, but not so much anymore. I recovered. What I love is having my big tits sucked a lot. Kiss them and play with my nipples. I like a lot of kissing."
Angie is also addicted to self-sucking her nipples. She makes her boobs wet with her saliva. "Do you like me playing with my spit? I like it a lot. I'm all covered in drool. My breasts are very delicious."
We like it. We like it a lot.

Release Year: 2023.11.11
Genre: Brunette, SelfSucking, High Heels, Big Nippiles, JOI, Toy, Boob Play, Solo, Big Ass, Masturbation, Latina, Big Natural Tits
Cast: Angie Bravo

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:19:38
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

01WB2eG857d4UL9cfduQ.mp4