All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Voyeur and Exhibitionist Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Girls caught peeing

Old 09-01-2024, 05:03 PM

Default In the back lane.

In the afternoon a few day back I hear voices in the lane behind my house, so I looked out of my window, three floors up. I saw three females and a male all drinking beer from bottles, one of the females had a dog, there are a number of garages opposite the third one up is set back from the lane about haft a cars length, it also as a telephone pole at the corner with the lane.
One of the females was saying the hurry up as the dog was sniffing around by the garage. As the one with the dog was now dealing with the dogs poo bag with her bottle and phone on top of a bin, the second female how said to hurry up and was now hoping from foot to foot.
She then gave her bottle to the male and went to the garage and behind the pole dropped her trousers and squatted, between the pole and the wall next to it there was a gap of about six inches, (I had not noticed its gap before) through which I had a view of the side of her pale bum, could not see any pee.
When she was done she pulled things up and came out to the lane still doing her belt up, got her bottle back and they all continued on up the lane.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mybert For This Useful Post:
ambor (09-02-2024), Gypsywashere (09-02-2024), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-12-2024), peemanek (09-02-2024), PissFun (09-02-2024), saugruessel (09-02-2024), vpw (09-02-2024)